Get a Purple Netbook for yourself! It’s on SALE!

Get a Purple Netbook for yourself! It's on SALE! #1

Get a Purple Netbook for yourself! It's on SALE! #2

Greetings Texans,

You have seen our Purple netbook everywhere… Even your friends or family are talking about it.

It’s time for you to get in touch with our representative and discuss if this communication tool is right for you.

The laptop retails for $399 but we are selling it at $199 for all qualified deaf or hard of hearing customers!

You don’t want to miss out this GREAT deal. The flyer will explain what P3 has to offer and you can find the representative nearest you to discuss this more.

We provide services such as Hands On VRS, My IP Relay and i711! Thanks for your interest in Purple Communications Inc.

Download flyer: (PDF format)

16 comments for “Get a Purple Netbook for yourself! It’s on SALE!

1. August 20, 2009 at 8:19 AM

Am interested in Purple Netbook but need more info than what is on website and I live in Vermont… not sure who the representative is in New England

Will this be able to work with Sorenson?

2. Aziz
    August 25, 2009 at 7:14 PM

I would like to buy the purple net work for my sister who is deaf.

Pls respond to my e-mail that how do I buy this product

3. September 8, 2009 at 5:59 PM

This is Laura, I want a netbook and I have a code 5HD60.. Please email me know.. THank ou Laura

4. Tanya Thompson
    January 20, 2010 at 7:05 PM

hey, my friends told me about this so im interesting so can u tell me about this details please

5. ashley jones
    January 24, 2010 at 9:07 PM

would like to buy let me know

6. Ed Umlauf
    January 25, 2010 at 12:15 PM

interseted to buy p3 let me know the price. have a great day

7. Tom Organ
    January 31, 2010 at 11:48 PM

I would appreciate more info on how to purchase Purple at the discounted rate for my deaf son who lives in Indianapolis, IN. Is there any advantage of having 2 of the same Purple devices? One for him & one for us to use for Video Phone with him. Thanks!

8. Tammy Barnett
    February 18, 2010 at 10:40 AM

I am a Purchasing Specialist for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee. I have attempted several times to purchase a ‘purple netbook’ with Purple’s software combining VRS, text relay, point-to-point video calling for an employee within our Company. I have been unsuccessful in communication with someone there to make this purchase. I am not deaf, therefore I cannot purchase online without completing the request forms and validating that I am deaf.
    Someone please communicate with me so I can make this purchase ASAP.
    Tammy Barnett
    I/S Purchasing Specialist
    Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
    [email protected]

9. Geno
    February 28, 2010 at 12:43 AM

I would like to buy one, I`m hard of hearing. Thanks

10. matt
    March 24, 2010 at 4:48 PM

hey i want to buy them netbook purple pls e mail me harobmxboy08@comcast to buy of free how i get them

11. Halogen Cooker ·
    November 3, 2010 at 1:53 PM

the best and cheap netbooks are made by Asus or MSI, if you want reliability then the best is Hitachi netbooks :

12. lometta green
    December 27, 2010 at 5:45 AM

i need to know about purple p3 since i am ready to buy one pls contact me at 318 402 8768 thanks

13. Luisa Allison
    July 1, 2011 at 8:21 PM

Hey this Luisa Im Deaf I Have been wanting to buy one! I been Looking everywhere for this pls give me more information how to get one! thanks

14. Eric Huckaby