Job Opportunity: Working with sComm – Kansas City
~~ JOB OPENINGS AT SCOMM, KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI ~~
sComm, a growing company who develops, manufactures and distributes UbiDuo,
the face-to- face communicator, has the following job opportunities:
(1) Sales Representative
We are seeking an outgoing and energetic candidate with sales experience and
proven track record and an understanding of the sales process. The candidate
should be familiar and current on availability of technology products and
services in the deaf/hard of hearing/assistive technology markets.
(2) Product Managers
We are seeking candidates with administrative, marketing and management
experiences, proven track record in managing projects, sales and
distribution of services or products, customer support, troubleshooting and
fulfillment, delegating, coordinating, and supervising a team of deaf and
More details on both job opportunities is available at
- Deaf Women in Business and Experience the Big Aaaah
- Deaf Tour Guide Available at Cowboys Stadium!
- “Deaf Heritage” Now Available
- Certified Sign Language Interpreters Wanted - DFW
- REMINDER: ASL Panel Events – Bryan
- Artificial Stupidity
- US Treasury Wants to Hear From You About Your Experiences with IRS
- Share Your Experience!
- IT’S OK TO SWITCH….REALLY!!!
- Job Opportunity: Bilingual Computer Literacy Instructor/ Employment Specialist – Houston