Interpreter Workshop: Ethics/CPC Scenarios 4/21/12 – DFW
Signs2go Interpreting & Support Services, LLC presents
Workshop: Ethics/CPC Scenarios
.6 DARS/BEI ETHICS CEUs APPROVED
Date: April 21, 2012
Time: 10:00 a – 5:00 p
Presenter: Phyllis Bullon
$35.00 Certified Attendees
$20.00 Non-Certified Students/ DARS Employees
(ADD $10.00 IF PAYING AT THE DOOR/ STUDENTS ADD $5.00)
Several seats left in our last Ethics CEUs workshop for the year.
Your registration adds your name to the list. Receipt of your payment locks in your reservation.
To register go to:
and fill out the registration form.
Now accepting credit card payment via PayPal
Make check or money order payable to:
Signs2go Interpreting & Support Services, LLC
PO Box 330713
Fort Worth, Texas 76163
3929 Seven Gables St.
Fort Worth TX 76133
Narrative: This workshop will:
1.) discuss Ethics & the Code of Professional Conduct (CPC)
2.) will involve the application of the CPC to scenarios presented by group members and
3.) analysis of a set of new articles that have been recently published.
How does the CPC effect our thoughts, values and professionalism? These are some things that will be explored during this workshop.
Proceeds from the workshop will benefit the Silent Night Pot Luck dinner/social from 7:00 p-12:00 a on the same evening and the Deaf Studies Library. All who attend the workshop and wish to stay for the social are welcome to “hang out” in the game room.
For Questions contact: [email protected] or 817-294-7446
- New interpreting agency with established reputation for excellence!
- REMINDER: Legal Workshop 10/1/11 – Tyler
- ASL Show: Keith Wann, Lisa Callsen, and Windell Wink Smith Jr
- Building An Ethical Toolbox for Mental Health interpreting - Austin
- National Deaf Evangelism Conference 2014 - Austin http://wp.me/p752R-7az
- Legal Workshop 10/1/11 - Tyler
- "Reading for Deaf Children" Workshop - Austin
- Interpreter Workshop with Dr. Adan Penilla, II - DFW
- Mental Health Workshop for Interpreter - DFW
- Theatre Workshop: Spoken English to ASL and ASL to Spoken English - DFW