Silent Night Benefit with Kathy Buckley 11/3/12
Silent Night Benefit with Kathy Buckley, November 3, 2012 6pm
You Are Invited to….
Enjoy an evening of laughs with Kathy Buckley, a gifted comedienne, award-winning actress, accomplished author, and renowned inspirational speaker. Billed as “America’s First Hearing Impaired Comedienne”, Kathy Buckley is also a five-time American Comedy Award Nominee as Best Stand-Up Female Comedienne. As an actress, she is known for her guest starring roles on shows such as Touched by an Angel, and for her critically acclaimed one woman Off-Broadway show, Don’t Buck with Me/Now Hear This!. As a motivational speaker, she inspires hundreds of thousands of people around the world, sharing her story of overcoming some of the most difficult obstacles one can imagine in life, and how she met those challenges with dignity, courage, and laughter. http://www.kathybuckley.com
All proceeds will benefit the Deaf Ministry and Lovers Lane Academy for the Deaf at Lovers Lane United Methodist Church, Dallas, Texas.
This event will be interpreted in American Sign Language.
General admission seats are $20, front row seats are $40. You may purchase on line at http://silentnight_kathybuckley.eventbrite.com/
For more information, please contact Rev. Tom Hudspeth at [email protected] or call video phone at 469 522 2974 or voice phone at 214 706 9522.
- ASL Concert: “FREEDOM CELEBRATION” - DFW
- Free Volunteer Tax Assistance - DFW
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service - Austin
- Free Workshop for Parents of Deaf Children 5/10/11 - DFW
- Obituary: Evelyn Denice Goodridge
- See stories about Deaf Kyrgyzstan - DFW
- REMINDER: Deaf Saturday Night Live 8/20/11 - Worship
- Easter Celebration - DFW
- Super Sunday Kickoff - Tyler
- UPDATED: 2010 Sign Language Convention - DFW