Job Opportunity: Sign Language Interpreter at San Jacinto College in Houston-Pasadena, Texas
If you can help San Jacinto College in our search for Sign Language Interpreters or are interested in the positions, please contact me. Please allow me to introduce myself; my name is Toni Lerch, Employment Recruiter supporting San Jacinto College in Pasadena-Houston, Texas for faculty and staff hiring needs.
Sign Language Interpreter at San Jacinto College in Houston-Pasadena, Texas
Required education/experience/skills (minimum qualifications)
– Must have a Bachelor's degree (or higher level degree) from an accredited institution required.
– Must have proficiency in American Sign Language (ASL).
– Must have American Sign Language (ASL) certification, through State Board for Evaluation of Interpreters (BEI) or National Registry Interpreter for the Deaf (RID).
– Must have at least two (2) years of interpreting experience in an educational or community-based setting.
– Must be able to travel to all San Jacinto Campuses as needed.
FIVE Full-time positions are available
Salary Grade 23 – typical starting range is $3,676.00/monthly – based on qualifications, skills and experience.
Please review the full job descriptions and apply directly through our website at: http://jobs.sjcd.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=54539
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Please feel free to contact me for information or if you have any questions. I would be happy to speak with you.
Toni Lerch, Employment Recruiter
San Jacinto College – Human Resources
4624 Fairmont Pkwy, Suite 106 – Pasadena, Texas 77504
San Jacinto College is an equal opportunity employer.