Sorenson’s Deaf Awareness Month Begins 2013
Sorenson's Deaf Awareness Month Begins
During September, Sorenson Communications will present "Deaf Awareness Month," a unique, online celebration that takes a look at what it means to be deaf in today's world. The celebration, which begins online Sept. 3, at http://www.svrs.com/aware, will end at the same time as the World Federation of the Deaf's "International Week of the Deaf," held during the last full week of September. New information and American Sign Language (ASL) videos will be added to the Deaf Awareness Month site throughout September.
Public Relations Director
Sorenson Video Relay Service (SVRS) is a free service for the deaf and hard of hearing community.
- Lovers Lane Deaf Fellowship Christmas Celebrations - DFW
- Deaf Night/ASL Social 1/14/11 - Houston
- Native Fingerspelling with Dr. Byron Bridges
- Upcoming Three-Day Deaf/Deaf-Blind Convention
- DeafACT and TSD Present: "Ghosts Among Us"
- ASLTA Workshop & General Meeting 11/10/12 - DFW
- DayStar Refreshing Times Conference 2011 - Call for Interpreters & Registration
- NAD Celebrates George Veditz's 150th Birthday
- Six Flags Fiesta: Deaf Awarness Day - San Antonio