Sorenson’s Deaf Awareness Month Begins 2013
Sorenson's Deaf Awareness Month Begins
During September, Sorenson Communications will present "Deaf Awareness Month," a unique, online celebration that takes a look at what it means to be deaf in today's world. The celebration, which begins online Sept. 3, at http://www.svrs.com/aware, will end at the same time as the World Federation of the Deaf's "International Week of the Deaf," held during the last full week of September. New information and American Sign Language (ASL) videos will be added to the Deaf Awareness Month site throughout September.
Public Relations Director
Sorenson Video Relay Service (SVRS) is a free service for the deaf and hard of hearing community.
- Huntsville ASL social 5/11/12
- Friendly Reminder - Job Opening at SafePlace!
- FTW Human Relations Commission Meeting 7/28/09
- Isaiah's Place Fall Farm Fair
- Deaf Saturday Night Live Worship 8/25/12 - DFW
- Black Sand Movie by ASL Films - Austin
- 3-Day Jehovah’s Witnesses Convention in American Sign Language - Denton
- New DVD! “WinK Presents: S.E.E. Me Fail”
- Job Discrimination! Do Do? Workshop - Houston
- Royse City ASL Silent Dinner 3/24/12