Sorenson’s Deaf Awareness Month Begins 2013
Sorenson's Deaf Awareness Month Begins
During September, Sorenson Communications will present "Deaf Awareness Month," a unique, online celebration that takes a look at what it means to be deaf in today's world. The celebration, which begins online Sept. 3, at http://www.svrs.com/aware, will end at the same time as the World Federation of the Deaf's "International Week of the Deaf," held during the last full week of September. New information and American Sign Language (ASL) videos will be added to the Deaf Awareness Month site throughout September.
Public Relations Director
Sorenson Video Relay Service (SVRS) is a free service for the deaf and hard of hearing community.
- REMINDER: Bernard Bragg: My World Stage - Houston
- Talk Show for ASL Community
- Deaf Austinites say police can't seem to listen to reason
- ASL Study at UT-Austin
- Gallaudet University launches new alumni television show
- SWCID Reunion 2010 Updated 6/25/09
- Keith Wann & Wink Comedy Show 4/26/12 - DFW
- Silent Raiders reach out to deaf students
- OC: Public Enemies at Cineark Tinseltown Theatre - Austin
- JustMindy - Must Have DVDs at school, university, anywhere! Check it out!