Sorenson’s Deaf Awareness Month Begins 2013
Sorenson's Deaf Awareness Month Begins
During September, Sorenson Communications will present "Deaf Awareness Month," a unique, online celebration that takes a look at what it means to be deaf in today's world. The celebration, which begins online Sept. 3, at http://www.svrs.com/aware, will end at the same time as the World Federation of the Deaf's "International Week of the Deaf," held during the last full week of September. New information and American Sign Language (ASL) videos will be added to the Deaf Awareness Month site throughout September.
Public Relations Director
Sorenson Video Relay Service (SVRS) is a free service for the deaf and hard of hearing community.
- Committee seeks building location to serve deaf in East Texas
- North Houston Monthly Social for May
- Deaf Day at Six Flags Over Texas 8/7/10
- TSD Performing Arts Program Presents: Pinocchio - Austin
- Employment Specialist Needed - DFW
- Job Opportunity: Deafness Resource Specialist - Region 4
- Celebrate Instant Savings During July 4th Weekend!
- ASLE.TV is BACK!
- Save the Date: Sept 13-16, 2012 - NCHDHH Conference - Austin
- Witnesses invite the Deaf Community to Keep on the Watch!