Sorenson’s Deaf Awareness Month Begins 2013
Sorenson's Deaf Awareness Month Begins
During September, Sorenson Communications will present "Deaf Awareness Month," a unique, online celebration that takes a look at what it means to be deaf in today's world. The celebration, which begins online Sept. 3, at http://www.svrs.com/aware, will end at the same time as the World Federation of the Deaf's "International Week of the Deaf," held during the last full week of September. New information and American Sign Language (ASL) videos will be added to the Deaf Awareness Month site throughout September.
Public Relations Director
Sorenson Video Relay Service (SVRS) is a free service for the deaf and hard of hearing community.
- Online Petition Reinstate AHAS Program In Texas
- REMINDER: Easter Bowling EGGstravaganza 4/23/11 – DFW
- ASL Art Workshop for Survivors of Sexual Abuse - Austin
- Southwest Believers Convention 2012 - DFW
- Greater North Houston ASL social at Main Event 3/21/14
- Keith Wann One Man Show - Houston
- REMINDER: Deaf Day at Splash Kingdom - Tyler
- We Need Your Support Now - McKinney
- High School ASL Teacher Wanted - DFW
- ASL Christian Gang 10/09/09 - San Antonio