Sorenson’s Deaf Awareness Month Begins 2013
Sorenson's Deaf Awareness Month Begins
During September, Sorenson Communications will present "Deaf Awareness Month," a unique, online celebration that takes a look at what it means to be deaf in today's world. The celebration, which begins online Sept. 3, at http://www.svrs.com/aware, will end at the same time as the World Federation of the Deaf's "International Week of the Deaf," held during the last full week of September. New information and American Sign Language (ASL) videos will be added to the Deaf Awareness Month site throughout September.
Public Relations Director
Sorenson Video Relay Service (SVRS) is a free service for the deaf and hard of hearing community.
- Easter Celebration - DFW
- Job Opportunity at SWCID
- Annual ASL Show 4/1/11 - DFW
- Empower Yourself Texarkana
- ASL Students Practice During Holiday - DFW
- Emergency Preparedness 8/7/12 - Houston
- One Day Away From the Big Day
- "Any Questions about ADA focusing on Deaf/Hard of Hearing?" - Houston
- Jean Massieu Academy in Arlington ordered to close in summer
- Isaiah's Place: ASL Classes 2012