Job Opportunity: Account Manager
Job Title: Account Manager
Reports To: Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: based on assigned states listed below
Summary: The Account Manager, reporting to the Sales Manager, will be expected to work closely with customers within their assigned geographical area. The Account Manager will also be assisting the customer in installing their new Z products and providing training on our features and services during the installation. After the installation, the Account Manager will be focusing on customer retention, by developing a relationship with the customer to retain loyalty to the Company. The Account Manager will also provide follow-up training, continued education and introduction of ZVRS’ features and services, both current and new whenever scheduled, requested or necessary. The Account Manager may also be asked to provide education of our products, features and services while at presentations, workshops and tradeshows.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
* Assist customers in installing their new products from ZVRS.
* Provide the customer with training on ZVRS products and services.
* Continue to support the customer after the product has been installed.
* Provide follow-up training, support or education on current or new products and/or features.
* Build and maintain relationships with customers to increase customer loyalty and retention.
* Represent ZVRS at presentations, workshops, trade shows and various other
* Provides data and reports to Sales Managers, whenever applicable.
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
* Fluency in ASL preferred.
*Familiar with Video Relay Service Industry, and a knowledge of Video
Applications, a plus.
* 1 to 2 years of Sales, Customer Service, or Customer Relations experience preferred.
* Proven understanding of VRS equipment, high speed internet, modems, routers and experience installing VRS equipment.
* Must have strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully with a variety of people.
* Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be willing to work a variety of hours and to travel frequently.
* Ability to multi-task and be organized strongly preferred.
* Self-starter with the ability to work in a home-based environment.
* Bachelor’s Degree in related field strongly preferred.
* Knowledge of computers and experienced in Microsoft Office programs strongly preferred.
* Must be able to sit for extended periods of time, while working on a computer and communicating via video phone. Must also be able to stand for extended periods of time while at presentations or trade show booths.
Salary: to be commensurable
Benefits: Full-Time, Group Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Paid Time Off, Paid Short/Long Term Disability, 401K and matching, Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
Locations: San Francisco, CA (Bay Area), Los Angeles, CA, Seattle, WA, Portland, OR, New York, NY, Rochester, NY, Washington, DC, Tampa Bay/Orlando, FL, Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Pittsburgh, PA, Philadelphia, PA, Indianapolis, IN, Flint, MI, Atlanta, GA, Boston, MA, Trenton, NJ, Charlotte, NC, Phoenix, AZ, Chicago, IL, Austin, TX, Dallas, TX, Minneapolis / St. Paul, MN, St. Louis, MO, Nashville, TN, Milwaukee, WI
Send Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected]