Myths & Misperceptions of Tax Deductions Workshop – Austin
The Fowler Law Firm, PC & CODAustin 2016 Committee
Myths & Misperceptions of Tax Deductions for the Independent Contractor
Featuring LAURA FOWLER & JOHN PEARCE
This 4-hour session includes (0.4 CEUs): hour session includes (0.4 CEUs):
* Identifying implementation strategies for keeping business records regarding work as a freelance interpreter.
* Managing and organizing your documentation for taxes based on interpreter income.
* Planning strategies to minimize tax liabilities based on interpreter generated income.
* Learning of modern apps to help interpreters effectively keep up with business needs.
Saturday, January 9, 2016
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Texas School for the Deaf – Multipurpose Room
1102 South Congress Avenue
Austin, Texas 78704
Register online ($40) or at the door ($45): Register online ($40) or at the door ($45):
* Click on the “Donate Now” button
* In the comment box, type the title of the workshop
For more information, contact
Larry Barnett at [email protected] Or 512-561-2384