DEAF AND HARD OF HEARING WORKSHOP
ON SOCIAL SECURITY
Presented by Alan “AJ” Morton, the TWC Rehabilitation Services Division, State Office Program Specialist who specializes on work incentives and benefits related to Social Security
Administration’s disability program. AJ provides training and guidance throughout the state on
SSI and SSDI topics.
• Can I work if I’m on SSI/SSDI?
• Will I lose my SSI/SSDI if I work?
• How old do I have to be before I receive my retirement from Social Security
Presented by Teresa Dell, our very own East Texas Region IV Deaf and Hard of Hearing Access Specialist.
• What if SSA won’t provide an interpreter? Do Do What?
• Do I have to use VRI at SSA Office if a sign language interpreter is not available?
• What if I still have an issue with SSA and SSA still refuse to provide an effective communication?
Come out and join us. Bring your own lunch and socialize with the members of Deaf and Hard of
TYLER JUNIOR COLLEGE – WEST CAMPUS
CONFERENCE ROOM #104
1530 S SW LOOP 323
TYLER, TEXAS 75701
OCTOBER 21, 2017 – 11 AM to 5 PM
Any questions regarding this workshop, please contact Teresa Dell at 903-858-4577 V/VP, or email at [email protected]
SEE YOU THERE!!!
ASI’s Deaf and Hard of Hearing Access Specialist Project is funded by Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) – Office of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services (ODHHS).