Deaf Interpreter Training
July 30 – August 3, 2018
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
This workshop will:
• Include information about profession
• Inform you of the RID Code of Professional Conduct
• Advance your interpreting skills
• Provide hands-on activities to build your DeafBlind Pro-tactile interpreting skills
• Teach translation skills from English to ASLK
• Reinforce and platform interpreting skills
This training will satisfy RID’s requirement of 40 hours of Certified Deaf Interpreter (CDI) training, and prepare you for the CDI exam. You must attend all class sessions.
Workshop fee: $300 Register at http://tinyurl.com/y7edpdsj
Housing and meal plans are available to participants. Note: If you want to stay on campus , you are required to purchase Dining Dollars (at least $50). Please contact [email protected] for more information or for special accommodations.