Media Crew Openings – Deaflympics, Dec 2019
DESCRIPTION OF EVENT: MEDIA CREW OPENINGS – DEAFLYMPICS, Dec 2019
Deaflympics Winter Games
Valtellina & Valchiavenna, Italy
12-21 December 2019
H3 World TV is seeking people to serve on its upcoming daily SportsDeaf TV news coverage of Deaflympics Winter Games. We are seeking writers, signers, and TV media/production people with passion and experience in media, writing, social media, and knowledge of deaf sports for pre/during/post production of international daily TV bulletins:
- Producer – Coordinate, manage and support all members of production team, direct all SportsDeaf special coverage of Deaflympics, manage equipment, and ownership of captioning process.
- Signer/Writer – Research, compile, interview, write, report and present news stories in front of video camera and captioning transcripts. Must be experienced in International Sign.
- Signer/Publicist – Research, compile, interview, write, report and presents news stories in front of video camera, and coordinate all advance, on-site and post-event social media activities. Must be experienced in International Sign.
- Videographer/Video Editor – filming, editing, captioning, art director and file uploading.
- Videographer/Video Editor – filming, editing, animation and technical support
- Writer/Production Assistant – research, compile, write stories and merge caption transcripts and photography.
We consider candidates from anywhere in the world. English knowledge for email communication is preferred.
Project is done in two phases: 1) Intensive pre-production work begins immediately and continues until end of event, and 2) travel to work in Italy in December 2019. All crew members report to Producer and must meet deadlines. Completion of all pre-production work assigned by Producer during Phase 1 is requirement to Phase 2.
All positions pay stipends in CAD currency, internships or meet specific academic or community service requirements. For all crew members in Phase 2, we cover costs of travel to Italy, on-site transportation between venues, shared accommodations and per diems.
Positions on the team will be filled on ongoing basis. Submit application online at http://h3world.tv/opportunities
CONTACT PERSON NAME: David Rosenbaum
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
CONTACT TELEPHONE #: 201-228-9462 VP