American Sign Language Teacher
Hill School of Fort Worth, Texas is looking for a dynamic, hard-working educator to work with upper school students with learning differences. Located in southwest Fort Worth, Hill School is a college preparatory, private school for K-12 students with dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, ADHD, high-functioning ASD and other learning differences. Our dedicated faculty provide small-group instruction in core subject areas to ensure that all students have an opportunity to reach their full academic potential. Students also explore interests and affinities through athletics and fine arts.
This teacher works with students in grades 9 through 12 providing American Sign Language instruction for classes limited to no more than 12 students. Currently, we are looking to fill the position of one class this semester (Spring 2020).
* Available to be on campus teaching from 1:00-2:00 PM, Monday-Friday, apart from any school holidays
* Weekly lesson plans written and entered into the student/parent portal (RenWeb) by 8 AM on Monday of each week
* 2-3 hours of planning time per week
* A genuine love for learning and teaching; sense of humor; and content-area expertise are a must. Experience is preferred
* Payment: $3500 for complete semester
We are hopeful that you’ll consider Hill as your first-choice employer. Check out our website at: http://www.hillschool.org
Send cover letter and resume: