Texas Deaf Chamber of Commerce
Engage – Connect – Empower
Introduction to Texas Deaf Chamber of Commerce
Howdy! My name is Jason Shaw, President and Chair of Texas Deaf Chamber of Commerce! We, Deaf business owners and founders, are excited to introduce the nation’s first state level Deaf Chamber of Commerce for Texas! The purpose of this chamber is:
- Serve as a community voice for Deaf owned businesses
- Advocate for the creation of a firm economic base supporting Deaf-owned businesses
- Create financial opportunities for the growth and stability of Deaf-owned businesses
- Promote development and support of Deaf businesses through greater access to market opportunities and capital
- Foster entrepreneurial development through workshops and training
- Collaborate with coalitions supporting public recognition and political influence among Deaf business owners and
- Monitor pending legislation that may affect business ownership, business growth and business activities.
Find Out More about TXDCC: http://www.txdeafchamber.org/
We will be at DeafNation Expo in Fort Worth on March 28th! We will be giving presentation about the impact of Deaf economy and the role of the chamber. If you attend the expo, come see us at the table to answer your questions! The event is FREE for attendees, please register for your ticket!
Ticket to DeafNation Expo: https://deafnation.com/s/2020dnec-fortworthtx/
We are currently busy developing programs and services while reaching out to Deaf or HoH owned businesses, organizations and agencies that serves the Texas Deaf/HoH community as business members, partners and sponsors who share the same vision and passion for Texas Deaf Ecosystem. We are engaging with the various segments of the overall community in Texas to share about the new organization, a chamber of commerce run by Deaf/HoH business community sharing the mission and purpose. We invite you to learn more about the chamber and will greatly appreciate a few minutes of your time to fill out a short survey by clicking the “Survey” tab below.
Please forward this email to others who might be interested in the new organization. If you can not wait and want to make an investment as member, click the “Membership Application” below to fill out an application!
Membership Application: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2wrsi9nsgzgi7ot/TXDCC_Application2019.pdf?dl=0
For more information, please email us at [email protected]
To learn more about this organization, go to http://www.txdeafchamber.org/