The position is currently open and available here and will close 7/13/2020 at 5:00PM. Please note that this position is a Ability One program position.
Texas Job Order Print Document
Job Order: 14104520
Print Date: 6/11/2020 9:36:18 AM
Office: 1107 WF SOL Borderplex Downtown
LWDB: Borderplex WF Board
Employer Name: PRIDE INDUSTRIES
How to Apply: Via Company Website (Address provided below)
Application Comments: In order to be considered for this position you must apply via PRIDE’s website
Address Not Available
FORT BLISS, TX 79906
FORT BLISS, TX 79906
Contact: JACCARA SANDANSKI
Title: AbilityOne Recruiter
Phone: (337) 378-9740 x Fax:
Email: [email protected]
Occupational Code: 49907100
Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
Job Title: General Maintenance Worker
Number of Positions: 1 Referrals: 50
Earliest Date to Display: 6/11/2020
Last Date Job Order Will Display: 7/13/2020
Type of Job: Regular
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Duration: Over 150 Days Special Job Category:
Job Duties and Skills:
Under general supervision, the General Maintenance Worker performs general maintenance and repair of
equipment and buildings requiring practical skill and knowledge (but not proficiency) in such trades as
painting, carpentry, plumbing, masonry, and electrical work. Work involves a variety of duties other than
those of skilled craft workers, with attention to knowing and using safe work practices.
- Replacing electrical receptacles, wires, switches, fixtures, and motors.
- Using plaster or compound to patch minor holes and cracks in walls and ceilings.
- Repairing or replacing sinks, water coolers, and toilets.
- Painting structures and equipment.
- Repairing or replacing concrete floors, steps, and sidewalks.
- Replacing damaged paneling and floor tiles.
- Hanging doors and installing door locks.
- Replacing broken window panes.
- Performing general maintenance on equipment and machinery.
- May also perform duties and operate equipment related to sign-making.
- May purchase and pick up required supplies and materials charged to company to complete various projects.
- Frequent travel between facilities is required.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Download Job Order PDF file: 11450-2020 WorkinTX