2014 Service Mission Trip Announcement
Are you ready to serve? Adults, Families, Teens, Deaf, HOH, and hearing are all welcome to join us in an exciting adventure of service to others.
We are so excited to announce UDIS (United Deaf International Services) will be going to Belize on May 10, 2014 and Honduras on July 4, 2014
In Belize our projects will be…
· Workshops for parents of deaf children
· Workshop for teachers of the deaf
· Workshop for interpreters
· Classroom painting project
· Deaf Bible study group
In Honduras our projects will be…
· Serving at the New Life Deaf Ministry School for the Deaf (Tegucigalpa, Honduras)
If you are interested in being a part of one of our teams please visit
http://www.uniteddeafinternationalservices.com/ for more information.
UDIS is a privately-held, not for profit, non-governmental organization dedicated to serving the deaf, hard of hearing and disabled. UDIS serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, or gender.
CONTACT PERSON NAME: Dee Mathes
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]