Click here to view this message in ASL.
DAC has continued to work with FEMA to ensure deaf and hard of hearing individuals in North Texas have access to COVID-19 vaccines. FEMA informed DAC that they will be offering the Johnson & Johnson* vaccine, which is a single dose requiring only one shot, to deaf and hard of hearing individuals on Wednesday, April 14th and Saturday, April 17th at the following location:
1 AT&T Way
Arlington, Texas 76011
If you would like to receive a Johnson & Johnson* vaccine through FEMA at this location, please fill out the form linked here. Your information (name, phone number, and email address) will be passed along to FEMA to check you in when you arrive at AT&T Stadium for your vaccine.
What to expect when you arrive:
- When you arrive at AT&T Stadium, have your photo ID ready to show officers at the entrance. They will check your name off on their list and give you a colored card.
- Bring your ID and the colored card with you inside. The colored card will be your “entrance ticket” into the building.
- Your temperature will be checked when you enter the building.
- Once you’re inside, a FEMA representative will register you for your vaccination.
- After registering, you’ll be taken to get your vaccine. Interpreters will be present.
*Deaf Action Center does not endorse any specific brand of vaccine, we are only making information from FEMA accessible for the deaf community.
Deaf Action Center
214-377-1898 (Video Phone)