ASL Teacher Position Opening – Austin
ASL Teacher Position Opening
Austin NYOS (Not Your Ordinary School) Charter School is seeking a high
energy, creative American Sign Language teacher for next school year
(2010-2011). NYOS has levels I-IV and is 10:1 average class size.
Competitive salary/full benefit/TRS.
Send resume and contact Julie Atchley at [email protected] and 512-583-6967.
CONTACT PERSON NAME: Julie Atchley
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
- Silent Dinner: Baybrook Mall - Friendswood
- ASL Deconstructed Workshop - Austin
- Interpreter Workshop: Smorgasbord of Numbers in ASL - Austin
- Interpreted Christmas Eve Services - Fort Worth
- REMINDER: Six Flags Deaf Day 6/4/11 – San Antonio
- Jim Scoggins, Noted Architect and Renaissance Man, Passes Away
- Interpreter Burnout in Video Relay Service Settings
- ASL Chat 6/27/14 – Cleburne
- ASL Idol 2010 - Austin
- DayStar Refreshing Times Conference 2011 - Call for Interpreters & Registration