ASL Teacher Position Opening – Austin
ASL Teacher Position Opening
Austin NYOS (Not Your Ordinary School) Charter School is seeking a high
energy, creative American Sign Language teacher for next school year
(2010-2011). NYOS has levels I-IV and is 10:1 average class size.
Competitive salary/full benefit/TRS.
Send resume and contact Julie Atchley at [email protected] and 512-583-6967.
CONTACT PERSON NAME: Julie Atchley
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
- Total Immersion at SMU CAPE Summer 2013 – DFW
- Trix Bruce Workshop: ASL Semantics - Austin
- ASL/Deaf Social - Sugarland, Texas
- Into to ASL and Deaf Culture - DFW
- ASL Club Silent Dinner 11/4/11 - DFW
- ASL Storytime Hour - Houston
- Sign Language Interpreters - Level III and Higher
- ASL Story Time 11/15/11 - Houston
- Deaf Saturday Night Live Worship & Fellowship - DFW
- UPDATED: Sean Forbes at Deaf Awareness Week – Lubbock