Message from DAD President – March 2011
Hello to all members and friends of DAD
The weather has warm up a bit after a long cold temperature we had. I sure am looking forward to spring.
It seems that every time I come into the clubhouse I noticed something new inside. This time, the bar area got some new paint done, very nice color. Please come and check it out when visit DAD. I want to say many thanks to Judy Hagen for her time of painting.
Again I would like to see if any of you took some pictures during our Halloween Party, Thanksgiving Feast, CINGO, Christmas Dinner and New Year Eve, please come and see me. I will have someone to help download the pictures from your camera and/or pager. I will appreciate it a lot.
Please allow me to introduce Robin Matteo, she is elected as our DAD Secretary. Welcome and congratulation Robin!
Following events for this Month are:
Friday, March 4, 2011
– Prime Time Sign Time 8:00 pm. Ray Seal will be the host.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
– DPP 1 pm to 6pm, contact person is Anthony Jones, his email address is [email protected]
– T-Mobile Representative Melissa Swerik, 7 pm. Come and see what she has to share with us!
– Happy Green Day – 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm – Wear GREEN. It will be fun
Saturday March 12, 2011
– Blind-Deaf-Orphan hosting the party.
7 pm to 2 am. Great Food!
Saturday March 19, 2011
– CINGO game 8:30 pm. Come all, play and have some fun!
Saturday March 26, 2011
– General Member Meeting 7:30 pm
For any of you who are having a Birthday this month, DAD wishes you all a “Happy Birthday and Happy St. Patrick Day”!
I would like to remind you to always check out DAD’s website, http://www.dallasdeafclub.org for updated information about any of our upcoming events and social nights.
Also if you desire to use the DAD’s meeting hall for your meeting and/or parties, please contact me either in person or via email, [email protected]