Native Fingerspelling with Dr. Byron Bridges
Dr. Byron Bridges
Every interpreter or student has struggled with understanding or using
Native ASL fingerspelling.
Finally want to change that?
Then watch this DVD where we will improve both our receptive and
expressive fingerspelling skills in new and creative ways. This DVD
will be fun, stimulating and very different than any you have
15 receptive lesson plans
15 expressive lesson plans
Over 240 words for receptive practice
Over 250 words for expressive practice
Perform under pressure with our 20 question quiz! Get one wrong answer
and you have to start over, don’t answer within the 15 second time
limit, start over!
* 94 Minutes of instruction and practice videos.
* 160 Minutes worth of Practice Content (*Speed of completion may vary)
* Presented in ASL with English and Subtitles.
Authored by: Dr. Byron Bridges
- One Body By Mark Lowenstein - Austin
- Grant to Improve Problem-Solving Skills for D/HH
- Interpreter Workshop: The Wonderful World of Science - Beaumont
- Invitation to participate in Quality of Life - Deaf/HOH Youth research study. Earn $25!!
- Deaf Saturday Night Live Worship is CANCELLED for December!!!
- Isaiah's Place Fall Farm Fair
- ASL Teacher Wanted - Houston
- Message from DAD President 9/14/09
- UPDATED: ASL Teachers and Interpreters 2-in-1 Workshop - Tyler
- Free Tip Sheets Developed for Hard-of-Hearing College Students