Join us to meet Nicole Zatzkin in Arkansas
Come and Meet Nicole Zatzkin of Houston, Texas. The first Deaf to become
CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) trained in Houston. Hear her story
on becoming CERT trained and how that has led her to working and serving the
deaf in other countries in times of disasters.
November 20, 2010 at 7:00 pm
Mission Deaf Connection Center at Chaffee Crossing
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72916
Email Nicole Zatzkin at [email protected]
Light refreshments will be served.
* Go West on Ar. Highway 22 (Rogers Ave.)
* After driving through Barling you will come to the traffic light at
* Continue through the light on Hwy 22, cross the railroad track and take
the first road to your right (Mahogany Street).
* Continue on Mahogany and you will see the sign on your right for MDCC.
* Parking is available in the back of MDCC