The Road to US Citizenship – HOUSTON
Communication Axess Ability Group, Career & Recovery Resources Inc. and Memorial Assistance Ministries presents:
– Rights and Responsibilities of US Citizenship
– The process of becoming a US Citizen
– Your ADA rights during the process
– Information on the Citizenship Test
– Do you qualify to take the Citizenship test for free?
We will provide foods and drinks.
Please bring your friends if you know who may be interested in becoming U.S. Citizen.
Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Time: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Career and Recovery Resources Inc./ Deaf & Hard of Hearing Services
2525 San Jacinto St.
Houston, Texas 77002
CAAG Resource Specialist Project is funded by the Office for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services DHHS, under the Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services DARS, Division for Rehabilitative Services RS
CONTACT PERSON NAME: Tiffany Scofield
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]