Kerstin’s Deaf Travel
P.O. Box 4023
Boynton Beach, FL 33424
Tulip Time River Cruise with sign language interpreter service
AMSTERDAM – DUTCH & BELGIAN WATERWAYS
April 2-11, 2023
Book by July 30, 2022 and receive $500 OFF per person dbl. occ.
- April 2, 2023 Check into your Amsterdam hotel for the beginning of your pre-cruise land program.
- April 3, 2023 Follow your guide through the charming capital of the Netherlands. (B)
- April 4, 2023 Enjoy an enchanting cruise along the canal in Haarlem outside of Amsterdam. EMBARKATION. Later in the day, transfer to your ship. (B,D)
- April 5, 2023 Cruise through the IJsselmeer to Hoorn. You have a choice of three excursions. Visit a family-run tulip farm with over one million tulips, each in different phases of growth. Or visit the Zuiderzee Museum, providing insight into the maritime culture and history of the Zuiderzee region. For the more active, a guided bike ride through the Dutch countryside. (B,L,D)
- April 6, 2023 After a scenic cruise through the Delta, explore medieval Middelburg, which was the second largest trading city of the Dutch East India Company. Or, explore the city on two wheels with a guided bike ride. (B,L,D)
- April 7, 2023 Discover two medieval cities, Ghent and Bruges, take a highlights tour. Admire Ghent’s canal-side architecture and some of its famous sights, and then visit Bruges, one of the best preserved medieval cities in Europe. (B,L,D)
- April 8, 2023 Explore trendy Antwerp on a walking tour and see Steen Castle, Grote Market and Brabo Fountain, along with the UNESCO-designated Cathedral of Our Lady. For a more active exploration of the area, join a guided bike tour. Later in the afternoon, you have a choice of excursions. Foodies will want to go on a culinary tour to indulge in chocolate, waffles and beer. Flower lovers and gardeners can roam through the Floralia, an annual spring flower show featuring approximately one million bulbs that are hand-planted each year by the castle staff. (B,L,D)
- April 9, 2023 In the morning, enjoy an excursion to Delft to visit the Royal Delft Porcelain Factory and Museum. For a more active adventure, go on a morning bike ride through Rotterdam and past some of its famous landmarks and architecture. In the afternoon, venture to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kinderdijk, a lovely village renowned for having the country’s greatest concentration of windmills, all dating from the 18th century. You may also pedal past the windmills from the seat of a bike. (B,L,D)
- April 10, 2023 One of the most impressive public gardens in the world, Keukenhof presents a spectacular display of millions of flowering tulips spread out over 70 acres. Spend time ambling through this legendary garden. Later in the day, admire Amsterdam’s historic harbor and canals, where you’ll see beautiful homes lining the water and the fabled Skinny Bridge. (B,L,D)
- April 11, 2023 DISEMBARKATION. Disembark the ship and prepare for your flight home. (B)
B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner
DISCOUNT OF $500 PP DBL OCC EXPIRES ON JULY 30, 2022
- Land & River Cruise Category E, Panoramic Window, 160 sq. ft.: sold out
- Land & River Cruise Category D, Panoramic Window, 160 sq. ft.: $4,458.00 per person
- Land & River Cruise Category C, French Balcony, 170 sq. ft.: $5,258.00 per person
- Land & River Cruise Category BB, French & Outside Balcony, 210 sq. ft.: $5,858.00 per person
- Land & River Cruise Category BA, French & Outside Balcony, 210 sq. ft.: $6,058.00 per person
- Land & River Cruise Category AB, French & Outside Balcony, 235 sq. ft.: $6,258.00 per person
- Land & River Cruise Category AA, French & Outside Balcony, 235 sq. ft.: $6,458.00 per person
- Land & River Cruise Category AA+, French & Outside Balcony, 290 sq. ft.: $7,058.00 per person
- Land and & River Cruise Category Suite, French & Outside Balcony, 350 sq. ft.: $7,758.00 per person
*close to the water line, no elevator access
All prices are based on double occupancy. Prices and itinerary are subject to change at any time without prior notification. Prices do not include travel insurance, tips, round trip air from the U.S. etc. A deposit payment is due NOW in order to make a firm reservation. Flight arrangements are offered by AMAWATERWAYS and can be booked through Kerstin’s Deaf Travel. A passport, valid for 6 months beyond the completion date of your travel and an ETA are required. Appropriate physical fitness is required since the tour includes walking at each stop. Minimum group size: 20 guests, maximum group size: approx. 40 guests.
PLEASE CONTACT KERSTIN FOR MORE DETAILS AT [email protected] 561-452-5480 or visit our website www.kerstinsdeaftravel.com
Fla. Seller of Travel Reg. No. ST37804
Information listed above is subject to change at any time.