Deaf Research Assistant Needed – Austin
UPDATED 9/7/12: We do not accept any more application. Thank you!
Deaf research assistant needed
DATE: Sept 1-Dec 6 2012
I am a PhD student in the Linguistics department at the University of
Texas and in the fall I will be conducting a research study which
examines fingerspelling in ASL. I am looking for a Deaf (preferably
Deaf of Deaf) research assistant to assist with data collection and
possibly data coding and analysis.
The ideal candidate has a flexible schedule and can come to the sign
language lab at UT Austin for data collection throughout the fall
semester and is available on (some) weekends.
The position pays $15/hour and could possibly be renewed in the spring
semester. Please contact me if you are interested in learning more
about this position.
CONTACT PERSON NAME: Leah Geer
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
CONTACT TELEPHONE #: 512-900-8939
- Battle of the Sexes Poker II - Austin
- An Awesome Martial Arts Presentation - Austin
- Austin Deaf Club - March & April 2011 Events
- ASL Families Kickoff BBQ - Austin
- UPDATED: Fitnesszeal Boot Camp - Austin
- TCSDHH Open House 2010 - Austin
- Volunteers Collaborate for Day of Service at TSD
- 3Story Evangelism Workshop - Austin
- Austin Sertoma Presents National Heritage Awards to TSD Middle Schoolers
- New Deaf Grappling Coach at Rubicon Fightsport 7/25/11 - Austin