Camp Sign 2019 – Nurse needed!
Camp SIGN is desperately seeking nurses for the week! Please share the information below with your colleagues and contacts. We can promise a rewarding week with a warm, welcoming staff and of course, fun-loving campers in a beautiful location with a lake, lush greenery, and of course… horses!!
Camp Sign, located at Camp Misty Meadows in Conroe, Texas, is a communication barrier-free camp that provides an environment of acceptance for youth ages 8-17 who are deaf & hard of hearing, to gain the skills and confidence they need to lead independent lives.
- Dates: August 3 – August 10, 2019
- Pay: $450; all meals and air-conditioned housing provided
Primary Job Responsibilities for Camp Sign Nurse
- Be on call while you are on site; coordinate off times with co-nurse.
- Pass medication to campers.
- Provide first aid and medical assistance to staff and campers on an as needed basis.
- Keep accurate records of medically related issues at camp.
*** American Sign Language skills preferred, but not required!
How to apply
Send your resume and certification(s) to [email protected]
Feel free to call with any questions – (512) 982-1709
If you are not familiar with Camp Sign, see this link: https://wp.me/p752R-a4N