Dallas Deaf Club: CINGO & Meeting – February 2013 events
The DAD officers want to send out a reminder to you all about this upcoming Saturday on February 16th which is our infamous CINGO night!!!! Doors open at 7:00 PM and the game will commence at 8:30 PM. Please see below for the admission and the cost to play CINGO.
– A flat rate of $10.00 for both members and non-members!! For those of you who do not wish to participate in playing Cingo, it will be $5.00 for members and non-members!
***A women basketball team called Irving Lady Eagles is having a fundraising event to sell food in our ASL cafe. Please be sure to meet the women players and their coaches to get to know them and give them support! They will sell the following food items:***
– Taco salad for $4.50 or you can add tea or lemonade at .50 cents more at $5.00 total!
– Hot dogs for 1 dollar a piece + tea/lemonade for .50 cents = $1.50
– Bratwurst hot dogs (German sausage) for $3.00 + tea/lemonade for .50 cents = $3.50
EVENT: CINGO night
DATE: Saturday, February 16, 2013
Time: Doors open at 7:00 PM & Cingo starts at 8:30 PM
Who will be the lucky winners on Cingo night?!?!?
– February 23, 2013 – General Meeting; Doors open at 6:30 PM – Meeting will commence sharply at 7:30PM
– March 2, 2013 – LCR and DPL – more details coming soon!- more details coming soon!
– March 9, 2013 – St. Patrick’s Party!!! More details coming soon. Be on the lookout for flyers!
– March 16, 2013 – Cingo Night
– March 23, 2013 – General Meeting
Dallas Association of the Deaf, Inc.
4215 Maple Avenue
Dallas, Texas 75219-2402