DAC ASL Classes
Monday, April 28, 2014 at 6:30 PM, Beginner ASL
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 6:30 PM, Intermediate ASL
Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 6:30 PM, Advanced ASL
Deaf Action Center
3115 Crestview Drive
Dallas, Texas 75235
Cost: $50 per six-week class session. Cash, check or money order accepted at first class session. No registration required, but you must attend the first class to be enrolled.
**Note: they will accept late comer, too! Hurry up!**
Each class must have at least seven paid enrollees on the first day of class. If a class has fewer than seven paid enrollees, students will be combined with another class.
What is covered in each six week session?
2. Finger Spelling and numbers
3. Conversational ability, culturally appropriate behaviors
4. Skill development practice, production, and comprehension
5. The structure of the language and development of its use is covered
6. Deaf Culture and history of language
Contact Tuncer Dibirdik
Email: [email protected]
Equipping Others, Promoting Understanding, Eliminating Barriers