The Tyler Metro Association of the Deaf is hosting its 23nd annual East Texas Deaf Festival in Jacksonville Texas on Saturday November 14, 2015. The event will be held in the Norman Activity Center at Jacksonville, Texas. Come see Peter Cook, internationally famous deaf performer artist.
Call for vendors and exhibitors at the East Texas Deaf Festival on November 14, 2015. We accept Deaf-friendly merchandises and booth displays in the event. To request for booth registration, contact Elizabeth Crook at [email protected] The deadline to reserve booth is November 2nd.
The following activities include:
• Interpreter Workshop with Peter Cook (CEU pending) 9 am to noon (For workshop registration, contact Rhonda McKinzie at [email protected])
• Booths and Exhibits viewing 12:30 -5:00 P.M.
• Dinner 5:30 P.M.
• Entertainment by Peter Cook 6:30 pm
See ETDF flyer for information on combo ticket(s) (booth viewing, dinner, & entertainment) and the deadline to order ticket(s) is October 31st.
Interpreter Workshop only $40 or $60 combo ticket (exhibits, dinner & entertainment) Combo Early bird (without workshop) is $40 adults; $20 child (age 12-17) (includes exhibits, dinner, & entertainment)
Individual Tickets at Door (No dinner ticket will be sold at the door)
• Booths & Exhibits viewing $10
• Entertainment only $40
• Raffle tickets $1 each or $6/5