Isaiah’s Place Retreats for 2017
June 22-25, 2017; June 27-30, 2017 Cheer Retreats
– Cheer activities include: individual cheers, team cheers, cheer dance, pompoms, and flags
– Team T-shirts given out. We will provide pompoms and flags while at IP.
– Cost of $75 includes: 3 nights, 9 meals, T-shirt, retreat activity supplies.
July 6-9, 2017 Arts – Cooking challenge
– Cooking lessons and preparation for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner – sides, main courses, desserts
– IP Aprons and recipes will be given out
– Cost of $75 includes: 3 nights, 9 meals, aprons and recipes, retreat activity supplies
July 13-16, 2017 Arts – Fabric and Leather Crafting
– Crafting work with fabrics and/or leather. Tooling, sewing, canvas fabric art, etc.
– Items made to take home. Students can volunteer to create items for our IP General Store sales.
– Cost of $75 includes: 3 nights, 9 meals, leather and fabric items, retreat activity supplies
July 20 – 23, 2017 Art – Art Journals Retreat
– Creating Art Journals – Daily journals containing writing with sketches, and painting mixed with scrapbooking materials and collages.
– Completed Journals will be taken home.
– Cost of $75 includes: 3 nights, 9 meals, journal materials.
July 27-31, 2017 – Drama Retreat
– Drama practice and production for “Tom Sawyer” and Gospel Skits with Gestured Drama
– T-shirts given out, personal props – take home
– Cost of $75 includes: 3 nights, 9 meals, T-shirts, props, retreat activity supplies
Parents are encouraged and needed to join their students. Cost for parents to attend is $25
August 3-6, 2017 ASL Family Retreat
– Crafts, indoor games, outside activities, outdoor movies, free-fun family time
– Cost $150 per family
Summer 2017 Retreat Details
Hope to hear from you soon! We have a limited number of beds so don’t miss out!
Registration Deadline is June 15. Registration form and deposit will hold your place
Contact IP (below) to reserve places, makes a deposit and obtain forms