Connect 2 Care – Virtual Conference
Date: April 8 & 9, 2022
Workshop topics include:
- Why identify language matters with Dr. Aiden Hirshfield
- Imposter Syndrome Part 1 and 2 with Tiffany Lloyd
- Roles of Interpreters in IEP process with Leslie Allen
- Meaningful self-care with Dr. Robin Nevin & Angelica Thompson
- Being a team player with Tiffany Lloyd
- Grief and trauma recovery with Monuque Champagne
With keynote: You are not who you were: Welcome the gifts of struggle by Dr. Karen McDowell
ASL Interpreters Provided
More details can be found at https://thegraciousmind.com/c2ccon/
TSID is an approved RID CMP sponsor for continuing education activities. This conference programing is offered for .9 CEUs at Some Content Knowledge Level.
The Gracious Mind promotes an environment of mutual respect free of discrimination based on gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, hearing status, and any other protected class.