Deaf Link, Inc. partners with Austin, Travis County, and major cities in Texas to provide accessible alerts for the Deaf, Hard-of-Hearing, Deaf-Blind, and Blind communities.
Sign up today if you would like to get accessible emergency alerts if you live in the Austin area.
You can also sign up if you are from San Antonio, Fort Worth, or Houston area.
AHAS emergency alerts have
- English voice
- English caption
- American Sign Language
- Braille reader accessible
Sign up using your computer or mobile phone:
- Option 1: Go to this browser link and fill out the information requested
- Option 2: Text AHAS to 737-241-3710
- Option 3: Ask for the QR code and sign up for a city close to you
- Austin/Travis County – https://atc.ahasalerts.com/register.aspx
- San Antonio – https://sat.ahasalerts.com/default.aspx
- Harris County/Houston – https://hct.ahasalerts.com/register.aspx
- Fort Worth – http://ftw.ahasalerts.com/Register.aspx
Don’t see your city here? Contact your city council representative and let them know that accessible alerts could save a life. Our Privacy Promise: Your number and/or address will not be made public and will only be used for you to receive notifications.
To learn more about DeafLink, Inc. / AHAS Alerts: http://www.deaflink.com/ahas
Accessible Community Portal: Home https://acp.nobacomm.org/default.aspx Even if this information is going out to people in other cities in Texas, there may be that 1 person who has relatives with hearing loss in those major areas.
Additionally, here is a transcript and a YouTube video link below that showcases our talented staff making videos for the CDC in Sign Language, voice and captions .. COVID-19 Mask Guidance Based on Community Level
Francisco J. Ramirez Jr.
Email: [email protected]