Deafinitely Not Different 5k & Fun Run 3/23/2024 – DFW
Date: Saturday, March 23, 2024
Place: Vines High School, 1401 Highedge, Plano, TX US 75075
Deafinitely Not Different 5k and Fun Run is a run/walk that benefits students who attend Plano Regional Day School Program for the Deaf.
Your participation could…
- help feed a family so that they can attend an Information Fair to learn more about deafness and resources,
- fund a field trip for our preschoolers to pick up new vocabulary from real life experiences,
- provide entry into competitions with kids across the country for our teens,
- buy books for our middle schoolers to use for Battle of the Books,
- and provide extra learning materials for our students and families to use.
- These activities are spread out throughout the year. Regardless of when they take place, YOU get to help us create memories that last a lifetime!
Plano Regional Day School Program for the Deaf provides services for over 400 families of Deaf and Hard of Hearing students in Collin County, Richardson, and Coppell. Help us provide language rich opportunities to our babies all the way up to graduating Seniors!
A shirt is included with registration!
Thank you for supporting us year after year!
Families and Staff receive a discount. Contact us for the coupon code! 🙂
RACE HAPPENS RAIN OR SHINE. 🙂
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.