Signs2go Interpreting & Support Services, LLC is HIRING INTERPRETERS!
Now Hiring!!! Again!!!
Location: Dallas & Fort Worth area
Signs2go Interpreting & Support Services, LLC is announcing the need to hire more interpreters!
We just celebrated our one year anniversary. One year of providing excellent service and building a solid reputation within the community. We also just recently started phase two of our advertising campaign and it was met with a tremendous success! Phase 3 of our advertising campaign was due to be released this month, but I am holding off until we can accommodate the business it will bring. We have an amazing group of talented people working with us, but we have more work than we can handle at this time. What a problem..smile!
The best answer to this problem is to HIRE, HIRE, HIRE! We are looking for skilled, ethical interpreters who carry CURRENT CERTIFICATION with Texas BEI or any of the RID national certifications and a heart for the Deaf Community.
Our predominate need is during the business hours of 8:00am-5:00pm. Monday-Friday with the heaviest assignment allocation from 8:00am-12:00pm. We cover a large area so we are also looking for interpreters who may be willing to travel.
Pay is commensurate to certification level and experience… and we do recognize both!
Our preference is to hire and send our profession’s most accessible leaders and mentors- the Level III/Advanced Certified Interpreters. Talented Level I/Basic Certified Interpreters are recognized for their experience and welcomed here as an asset to the team. Recently graduated and certified can find a wonderful supportive mentoring team to work with among our roster.
We want to perpetuate the success of our future generations of Interpreting service providers. We are searching for excellence!
If you have limited availability, but would like to sign on… come on over! We will all benefit from what you have to offer.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact our office as soon as possible to schedule an interview.
Visit our web site to learn more about us: http://www.signs2gointerpreting.com/
Phone: 817-29 i-sign (817-294-7446)
- Last call 1.0 CEU workshop 9/28-29 Must pre-register
- Tarrant County College Full Time Interpreter 2013
- UPDATED: TASBID’s Annual 1.0 CEUs Workshop with Peggy Cobb - Waco
- Interpreter Workshop: Navigating the Cold Waters of Frozen Legal Text - Tyler
- REMINDER: NCTID Presents: Team Interpreting a Panel Discussion - DFW
- Full Time Interpreter Position – DFW
- Job Opening: Staff Interpreter - Corpus Christi
- Job Opening for Interpreter for the Deaf - Houston
- Interpreter Workshop: Introduction to Demand Control Schema - DFW
- NCTRID General Meeting and Workshop - DFW